Game Maker update
I have progressed quite a lot in my game. I am yet to implement the educational aspect but the basic functionality is there.
What I have added so far
- Random spawning mobs
- Ability for player to damage and kill mobs
- Mobs will respond by following player and attacking
- Players health GUI will change depending on their health at the moment a dead player closes the game.
- Mobs will drop 1-3 coins for a player to pickup.
- A visible player coin counter is on the bottom left.
What i need to do
- Add a loot system to get items from enemies which will integrate the educational aspect.
- make level icon more appealing
- improve combat slightly
- add random terrain generation, such as water and crap.
By James Harrison, 21 May, 2018, 16:11